by Jenny Hassam, CEO, Rhetoric PR
It’s pretty crazy but we wouldn’t have it any other way. I can spot an entrepreneur a mile away, we work these inspirational creatures on a day to day basis so this list took me a couple of minutes to write. Tell us which one resonates most with you!
- In a 10 minute biz conversation with anyone, you can have 7 different new product ideas and 3 different solutions to your current main business challenge
- You have serious BSOS – Bright Shiny Object Syndrome! You’re pretty easily distracted and you can’t sit still or concentrate on one thing for too long…unless you have no wifi and you lock yourself in a dark room
- You get inspired or have the best business ideas in the most random of places, Coles meat deli, playing with your dog, doing a tree pose in yoga etc
- You have a one track mind and it’s all about how to grow and scale your business
- You find other people’s conversations boring and your ‘normal’ friends really don’t want to hear about you setting up Slack or the issue you had with a customer today
- You have absolutely no idea what series is trending on Netflix….so your friends find you a bit boring too!
- You’re constantly thinking 1 month/1 quarter/1 year ahead
- You listen to your friends and come up with business ideas for them to go out on their own so that they can have as much fun as you
Add some more to our list if you like and also check out our new Entrepreneur Package we’ve just launched. If you want to launch your startup, want to generate high traffic, high exposure and get to whole new audiences you need to check this out. We only have capacity to run one or two of these a month so get in touch and we’ll fill you in with the deets.